Friday, October 21, 2011

Scavenger's + Sauced on Paseo


Tonight I went to The Paseo District with my new friend Irene, and my oldie friend Ango. Initially we set up to venture to Bonedust, but they closed early. Fortunately though, Scavenger's was open. I believe everything happens for a reason, and there was a reason we were supposed to be there, that reason being my caftan find. I found an amazing caftan from India. Ever since I saw Bowie in a caftan I've been dying to get my hands on one.








After rummaging, we went to Sauced for amazing pizza, live music, and cheap coffee.



Gigantic polar bear dog... <3

3 comments:

  1. I love the polar bear dog hehe.
    it's adorableee :3

    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a caftan, but I think I would be pretty darn souped if I lucked out on finding one.

    www.marleysimonestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god, I feel like a mega creep.... but I know Irene!

    ReplyDelete